Your donation will help support the Lions Eye Bank through the Long Island Lions Eye Foundation.
The Long Island Lions Eye Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that allocates monies to:
- Help purchase needed equipment for the Eye Bank Laboratory
- Promote awareness about the need for organ, tissue, and eye donation in our local communities
Types of Donations
- Monetary Contribution – A donation on behalf or yourself or your family
- Commemorative Gift – A donation honoring a special event, such as a birthday, wedding, or anniversary of a friend or a loved one
- Memorial Gift – A donation in memory of a family member, friend, or other loved one
- Legacy Gift – A donation as part of an estate of charitable trustAll contributors will receive a letter thanking them for their generous support. In addition, for all commemorative gifts, another letter will be sent to the person(s) being honored.