Make a financial contribution today!
To help support the Lions Eye Bank through the Long Island Lions Eye Foundation.
The Long Island Lions Eye Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that allocates monies for:
- Helping equip the Lions Eye Bank for Long Island with state-of-the-art equipment
- Promoting awareness about the need for organ, tissue, and eye donation in our local communities
- Providing those less fortunate individuals suffering from sight-related problems financial support for medical services
- Helping to promote and facilitate other sight preservation and restoration programs
Types of Donations
- Monetary Contribution – A donation on behalf or yourself or your family
- Commemorative Gift – A donation honoring a special event, such as a birthday, wedding, or anniversary of a friend or a loved one
- Memorial Gift – A donation in memory of a family member, friend, or other loved one
- Legacy Gift – A donation as part of an estate of charitable trust
All contributors will receive a letter thanking them for their generous support. In addition, for all commemorative gifts, another letter will be sent to the person(s) being honored.
Other ways to support our program
Knights of the blind award
You can also financially support our Foundation through our Knights of the Blind program. Established in 1999, the Knights of the Blind Award honors those outstanding Lions, non-Lions, organizations, or businesses who perform exemplary service to a club, district, or community.
For more information about this outstanding achievement award, and to download an application for the Knights of the Blind Award, please click on the link below:
If you still have any questions you can contact the Knights of the Blind coordinator, Brian Freier at (631) 543-8562.